When you enter my laundry room these days, you’re temporarily transported to a bright summer day with the sweet smell of Cherry Lemonade. I haven’t started storing Country Time with my linens and I’m not currently mixing drinks by the dryer. I simply started using Rockin’ Green Detergent to protect my cloth diaper investment.
If someone had told me 4 months ago that I would actually look forward to selecting which scent to use on laundry day, I would have laughed out loud. At first I enjoyed the safe choice of Fresh Linen Rockin’ Green, then branched out to Cherry Limeade when I was getting low. After taking advantage of some fantastic Black Friday sales, I now have 2 bags of delicious smelling Peppermint Cocoa and a yummy sample of Mango Sorbet. Just in case you’re having a “but why would I want my clothes/diapers to smell like sorbet or cocoa?,” Rockin’ Green won’t leave residue and the scent doesn’t linger after the wash.
I first used Rockin’ Green detergent during my cloth diaper trial, but I didn’t fully appreciate it until I ran out and used original powder Tide in its place. While using Tide, my diapers looked duller, needed more rinses to get rid of stains, smelled like ammonia, and weren’t repelling like they should. As I plan to use my cloth diapers with future children, I decided it was time to purchase a product that would help me keep them in the best possible condition.
I decided to go ahead and purchase Rockin’ Green and was thrilled with the results! I stripped my diapers, then started fresh with Rockin’ Green detergent. After the first wash, I noticed that my diapers looked brighter, whiter, and cleaner! I’ve used it with every subsequent cloth diaper wash and get this result every time. I’ve even tested the detergent on my regular loads of laundry and loved the results.
Whether you’re a cloth diapering mama (or dad) or simply want to use a safe, effective, natural detergent that’s safe for the planet, Rockin’ Green is a terrific solution. Rockin’ Green comes in two formulas, original and sensitive, and is:
- Dye free
- Comes in several yummy scents (& an unscented version for sensitive skin)
- No fillers
- No enzymes or optical brighteners
- 100% Phosphate free
- Great for sensitive skin
- Easy rinsing formula
- Approved for military use
- Works wonders on microfiber stink!
- Perfect for cloth diapers
- HE compatible
- Reusable packaging
- Great for all water types
- Economical at .13 cents a load!
Here’s How to Enter:
1. Publicly Follow my blog. This counts for 2 entries. Leave a comment telling me you follow my blog. Lleave 2 separate comments.
2. Follow me on Twitter at InquisitiveMom. This counts for 1 entry. Leave a comment telling me you’ve done this.
3. Follow RockinGreenSoap on Twitter at RockinGreenSoap. This counts for 1 entry. Leave a comment telling me you’ve done this.
4. Tweet about this giveaway 1x per day. Be sure to include @InquisitiveMom and @RockinGreenSoap. Leave a comment for each tweet with a link (right click on date stamp of tweet and copy to get a link) telling me you’ve done this.
6. Subscribe to my blog feedburner via email. Find this on the left sidebar. This counts for 2 entries. Leave a comment telling me you follow my blog. Leave 2 separate comments.
7. Grab my Inquisitive Mom Button from the right sidebar and post it on your blog. Leave comment with a link.
The Rockin’ Green Giveaway ends Friday, December 18th, 2009 at 8:00 a.m.(CST). I will use the random number generator at Random.org to determine the winner and notify the winner by email. I will also announce the winner will also also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
Disclosure: I reviewed my own purchase of Rockin’ Green Soap for this post. No payment was received for this blog post.