I often think of daily Facebook posts while in the shower and this morning was no exception. As I scrubbed my hair, it me how great it felt and I thought “I’m finally showering! I should share that. Other moms will get it.” Then I realized that perhaps finally showering on a Wednesday is something I should keep to myself…but I blogged about it instead.
9 Things Moms Say Out Loud (But Probably Shouldn’t)
- I finally showered!
- Oh, that’s just pee.
- Oops. I leaked.
- This? He spit up on me. I forgot to change.
- What did I have for lunch? The rest of my kid’s hot dog, a Mountain Dew, and half of a cookie.
- Were the kids yelling? Sorry. I didn’t notice.
- Here (licks fingers), let me fix your hair for you.
- I found this at the bottom of the diaper bag. I think it’s still ok to eat.
- I just have to get dressed first. (It’s 2 pm).
Are you guilty of any of these? What would you add?