Are you considering snatching a new baby carrier with a Black Friday deal or using saved up points at your favorite store to buy baby (and yourself!) a Christmas gift? Lillebaby recently sent me the newly released Lillebaby COMPLETE All Seasons carrier. I’ve had the opportunity to try it with my new baby and I would definitely recommend moving it to the top of your list.
5 Reasons to Love the New Lillebaby COMPLETE All Seasons Carrier for a Newborn
1. Truly Ergonomic. The first time I put the Lillebaby All Seasons on, I wasn’t too far removed from my c-section. I was trying not to overcompensate for my healing belly by depending too much on my back. My baby enjoyed the wrap style carrier, but my back would start to ache after carrying him for more than an hour. Since the Lillebaby has more structure and weight, I expected to have difficulty using it.
I placed baby inside the Lillebaby and I noticed very little difference. My little guy weighed in at nearly 9 lbs, a noticeable shift in weight in other carriers. The Lillebaby All Seasons shifts baby’s weight evenly through your hips and shoulders. It also offers a contoured waistband and wide, ergonomic straps to help keep you comfortable while carrying baby.
2. 1 Carrier, 4 Seasons. This clever carrier is designed to keep care givers and babies cool in the warmer months and warm in the colder months. The All Seasons features an adjustable center panel: zip up for warmth and zip down to reveal cool, breathable, 3D mesh. While the panel won’t be enough if you live in the frosty zero temps, it will certainly provide a cozy barrier against rain and cold. Plus, I love that you can bundle up in the cold weather, then unzip to cool baby down in toasty stores. I’m certainly looking forward to this feature when the temperatures rise again too!
3. 6 Carrying Positions. Carry baby 6 ways using just one carrier, including an ergonomic front carry (a feature I have always wanted in a carrier!). Front, back, side, this carrier helps you meet the needs of a growing baby. Plus, it comes with an adjustable seat from narrow to wide, making it a comfortable ride for babies from 7 to 45 lbs. This is especially helpful for a newborn, who is most comfortable in the fetal position.
4. No Newborn Insert Required. With the Lillebaby, there’s no need to purchase a pricey infant insert that you’ll only use for a short time. Our little guy preferred the fetal carry or the front carry -face in, where he could comfortably sleep in peace. I found the Lillebaby videos incredibly helpful, to make sure I had everything secure and situated properly for the first use. Once I adjusted the carrier for the first time, it came naturally from then on.
5. True Support for Baby. I really appreciate the lumbar support and neck support in this carrier, as well as the hood. The neck support is optional, but so helpful with a little baby. With the neck support connected, I could confidently move without jostling or moving sleeping baby. I also appreciated how the support and hood combined helped to protect baby’s head and face against elements like wind and cold.
I’m thrilled to be joining Lillebaby as an Ambassador! This means I’ll be sharing real experiences and honest reviews as my baby grows and we try out all 6 carrying positions, as well as test the carrier in changing weather conditions.
Disclosure: I received product to review for this post. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may be included in this post.