Dry skin solutions. You name it, we’ve probably tried it. Despite having chronically dry and often itchy skin, my daughter has yet to find a product to commit to. Imagine my delight when she began using Manuka Honey Skin Cream from the Eczema Company eagerly and independently.
I’ve been consistently surprised by how much the smells and textures of different lotions matter to my daughter. She wants a dry skin solution, but she doesn’t want it to smell strange (like strong essential oils) or give her a sticky feeling. We have tried multiple solutions and something always held her back from keeping with them.
What makes Manuka Honey Skin Cream different?
- A sweet, appealing honey smell with non of the medicinal odor found in other natural skin creams.
- The oil base of this cream makes it rub on easily and soothe chapped skin.
- Manuka Honey Skin Cream doesn’t leave a white or thick residue on your hands.
- Nourishes dry skin in a gentle, soothing way that doesn’t burn or irritate.
- When used daily, this cream provides a barrier against dryness.
- Can be used to treat open wounds.
- 10x more potent than tea tree oil, without the potent smell.
- Hand crafted and HMO free.
My daughter isn’t the only one who deals with dry, sensitive skin. My family is sensitive to scents and dyes in traditional detergents. The Eczema Company provided us with a SmartKlean Laundry Ball to change our laundry routine.
How does the SmartKlean Laundry Ball work?
Everything you need is inside this fully recyclable ball. It contains 100% biodegradable ceramics and magnets that wash your clothing without adding chemicals or leaving residue behind.
- This eco-friendly ball is a natural laundry alternative.
- Natural, non-toxic, and free of harsh chemicals.
- One ball lasts 365 washes and cost 13 cents a load.
- Simply toss in a front or top loader with cold or warm water.
We are used to using free and clear detergents without added scents and do not use dryer sheets, so we didn’t need to make a big adjustment to use this detergent. I really appreciated how it is eco-friendly, affordable, and easy to store – plus it cleaned our clothes without leaving residue.
The packaging mentioned that the SmartKlean ball can be used with cloth diapers. I found the ball to be more effective with smaller loads of diapers. I noticed that following my regular routine meant using hot water (which is not recommended) and the diapers didn’t seem fully clean after the second or third use of the ball. I returned to my standard diaper detergent, but I would be willing to research a routine with the ball in the future.
Overall, I’m very satisfied with the products I tried from The Eczema Company and I would definitely return to try more in the future.
Stay tuned tomorrow for a joint giveaway from The Eczema Company and Narra Nest!