Curious about toddler carriers? We love our LÍLLÉbaby Essentials, Complete, All Seasons, and Airflow, which all work for up to 45 lbs. I wondered how a wider and taller torso on a carrier would change our babywearing experience. I tried on the latest version of the LÍLLÉbaby Carryon toddler carrier today and discovered a whole new babywearing experience with my son.
What Makes the LÍLLÉbaby Carryon AIR Unique?
The LÍLLÉbaby CarryOn AIR Features:
- Extra tall torso (20.5“) and wide, cupped seat supports larger children with exceptional comfort
- Two-way adjustable straps with Perfect Fit Adjusters for near-limitless fit customization
- Three comfortable, ergonomic carrying positions – front, hip, and back
- Straps may be worn crossed or backpack style
- 100% cotton border on the torso for added support and durability
- Our soft, moldable 3D mesh for maximum air circulation and breathability
- Adorable new patterns and color options
- Accommodates children 20 – 60lbs, size 2T pants and taller
What Has Changed?
The updated version of the LÍLLÉbaby Carryon AIR features:
- Shortened straps with more adjustability for a closer fit
- Extended torso
- New print
- Signature mesh panel to keep children comfortably ventilated, whether you are wearing inside or just want to add a little breathability to your layers of winter gear
- The CarryOn’s deeper seat and tall torso (tallest one available) are specifically designed to secure and support children size 2t pants and taller
Our CarryOn Experience
My son is definitely within the limits of the original LÍLLÉbaby carriers, but the CarryOn allows him to snuggle in a bit more comfortably because of the higher torso. Every time, I try a LÍLLÉbaby, I think I’ve found my new favorite print. The Donuts and Sprinkles, however, are just the boost of whimsical cheer I needed as winter approaches. The Airflow is often viewed as a warm climate carrier, but it will help us comfortably go between the warm car, to the cold outdoors, and back into heated buildings all winter long!
Is a CarryOn Right for Me?
Your child won’t magically need a CarryOn when they hit a certain weight. The recommendation to consider a toddler carrier when your child comfortably fits into a 2T clothing size is a good one. If you are interested in extended babywearing or want a carrier for hikes or vacation with your toddler, I definitely recommend the LÍLLÉbaby CarryOn. My 5 year-old son has not yet agreed to be worn, but I’m certain he could be comfortable worn in a pinch.
I am 5’4 with a short torso and a weight that is about 200 lbs at my highest and this carrier fits me comfortably. The straps can be crossed in front for a back carry as well. This carrier will be a great fit for moms and dads of all sizes!
Latest LÍLLÉbaby Carryon Patterns in AIR (Available Today)
Disclosure: I am a LÍLLÉbaby Ambassador and I received product to test and review. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links are included in my post. Proceeds go to support my blog.