The Spray Pal family is already well-known for their expertise in keeping the diaper spray splatter where it belongs. It only makes sense that they would also be a go-to source for your diaper sprayer. Spray Pal now offers a diaper sprayer that is easy to install and simple to use! We tried a Spray Pal Diaper Sprayer for ourselves and definitely recommend it as a useful addition for any cloth diapering family. I definitely recommend that you upgrade your cloth diaper routine with the Spray Pal Diaper Sprayer.
Do I really need a diaper sprayer? That’s the $55 question for cloth diapering families. While a sprayer may not be a must have, the convenience it brings makes it certainly worth the price. Plus, you can consider buying a sprayer with the money you save cloth diapering – as much as 48% more savings than using disposables!
We were a dunk and swish family with our first in diapers. We decided to purchase a diaper sprayer in 2010 and it was a definite game-changer! A diaper sprayer might not seem like a necessity with a newborn, but I cringe a bit thinking of dunking and swishing diapers as our babies grew.
The Spray Pal Diaper Sprayer is definitely an upgrade from our 2010 sprayer. It features:
- A spray wand, with an adjustable lever.
- A shut off valve. This keeps curious kids from spraying water all over the bathroom. Many people don’t use a shut off valve regularly, but we find it is a great way to keep accidents from happening.
- A spray wand holder with a clip to keep things neatly and discreetly hanging on the side of the toilet.
- No tool installation. h diaper routine0 er upgrade for your cloth diapering routine!
- Detailed installation instructions, with photos.
- Fits most North American Toilets with the included T-connector.
- Can be used on the highest setting without a mess when partnered with your Spray Pal Shield.
I would definitely recommend purchasing your sprayer as part of a Spray Pal Bundle. You can purchase a Spray Pal and Sprayer bundle for savings or go with The Getting Started Bundle to include a wet bag as well. Once you start using a diaper sprayer with your Spray Pal shield, you will wonder why you ever dunked and swished. If you are looking for a wet bag that zips up completely with your Spray Pal inside, I also recommend this one from Maxwell Designs.
Spray Pal is such a generous sponsor and I’ve been proud to partner with them in many giveaways! I’m thrilled that you will have the chance to win a Spray Pal Splatter Shield in my 11,000 Likes Giveaway Celebration!