It’s the digital age, so much of wooing happens online. Want to romance your Valentine, but didn’t pick out a card and haven’t bought that bouquet yet? Try surprising your partner with these Facebook Valentines, perfectly sized to share on their wall throughout the day! These Facebook Valentines feature quotes from movies, tv, and literature that are sure to make your sweetheart swoon.
- When Mulder tells Scully: “You have to believe me. Nobody else on this whole damn planet ever does or ever will. You’re my one in five billion.”
- When Dr. Zhivago writes the perfect foreplay. “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.”
- When Anne realizes she is in love with Gilbert. “Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music, perhaps. . . perhaps. . .love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful friendship, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath. ”
- When Mark finally finds the right words. “I like you very much. Just as you are.”
- When Oscar Wilde steals your breath in seven words. “The curves of your lips rewrite history.”
- When you trusted Shakespeare to say it perfectly. “I would not wish any companion in the world but you.”
Happy Valentines Day! What favorite quotes would you add?